Friday, April 6, 2012

What is Particle Platformer?

Particle Platformer is the hot new game that all your friends, your friends' moms and your friends' moms' moms are all talking about. So what actually is it? Particle Platformer(working title) is a platformer where you control a guy who has power over particles. Currently, we do not have a name, motivation, or even picture of said guy, but rest be assured when we do, we will let you, your friends, your friends' moms, and your friends' moms' moms know.

The voices in my head tell me that this description is not adequate. So, to appease them, I will give you a better description. The player controls particles making them move in waves, fire like a gun, use them to create super jumps,  complete confounding puzzles, and battle unbelievable bosses. The player will be using keys to to perform these particle-based actions, and will even be able to use the mouse in situations to control the particles directly. These particles will allow for the guy to navigate the terrifying world of Particle Platformer (working title).  Enemies are numerous, and platforms are everywhere, and only you and  your particles are capable of overcoming all obstacles.

There we go, the basic idea. I believe the voices are appeased now, so I will quit writing. I will report from time to time, depending on how I feel and how much nagging I experience from the voices. Either way, you will be updated on the progress of Particle Platformer whether you be a friend, a mom, or the friend of a moms' mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment