Monday, May 7, 2012

RUN, TOBY RUN!

Hey! Check it. We now have a player character who runs. Runs like no-one has ever run before. He high-steps for the future, he high steps for you and me, he's a high-steppin' hero who can and will save the world. Don't believe me, Check out the pics  VIDEO if you don't believe me.
Isn't that awesome? He can run like a man now, a grown, strong, man. Who will one day control manly particles of pure manliness that will allow him to fight the much less masculine geometrics for the fate of the universe. Did I mention that we are actually writing a story for this game? That's right. The head writer is even me, the guy who just three different derivatives of "manly" in one sentence. Needless to say, this script will be special.
Also, I should point out that the whole point of this post is to alert our many fans that we now know how to do animation somewhat competently, so look out Blizzard. We are coming for you!

--Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment